Nomination for Prince Mahidol Award 2023
- Please fill out the form below completely and correctly. If you do not fill in the required fields, you will receive an error message telling you what to fill in.
- In case of individual nomination, please indicate the top 5 publications for each of the nominees (indicate the list in section VIII. PUBLICATIONS)
- In case of a joint nomination (group/team), only the top 5 publications are required.
- Please upload the publication file or other documents you wish to attach in section X. Attachment
- All text and attachments must be written in English.
- Please note that self-nominations are NOT ACCEPTED.
- Be sure to click the “Submit Nomination Form” button at the bottom of the form.
- Nominations remain active for three consecutive years. If you have nominated someone in the last two years, re-nomination is not required; however, additional or updated documentation may be submitted via email to [email protected]
- If you have any questions or should experience technical difficulties with the nomination form, please contact [email protected]
Nominations 2023 are now closed. Thank you to all who submitted a nomination.
Submission for the 2024 award will be open from February 1 to May 31, 2024.