On the occasion of 124th anniversary of the Birthday of His Royal Highness Prince Mahidol of Songkla and 24h of the Prince Mahidol Award. We would like to invite you to nominate individual (s) or institution(s) for their outstanding performance and/or research that contributes directly to the betterment of society for the Prince Mahidol Award 2015.
Two Prince Mahidol Awards will be conferred on an annual basis, one in medicine and one in public health, each prize consist a medal, a certificate and $US 100,000.
The Prince Mahidol Award Ceremony will be held in Bangkok on the last week of January of the following year and presided over by His Majesty the King of Thailand who is the youngest son of Prince Mahidol and has graciously granted Royal Patronage to the Foundation.
1. All nominations can be submitted by three methods:
(1) PREFERRED METHOD: Submit online via the Nomination Submission Online. Nominators are strongly encouraged to use this method.
(2) E-mail the nomination form and all supporting materials as attached files to [email protected]
[ DOWNLOAD NOMINATION FORM ]
(3) Regular mail delivery. Please send the complete nomination and all supporting materials to:
Prince Mahidol Award Foundation
2nd Floor, Mahidol-Bumpen Building,
Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University,
2 Prannok Road, Bangkoknoi, Bangkok 10700 THAILAND
2. Nominations must be received no later than midnight local time on May 31, 2015.
3. Nominations that arrive after the deadline will be held over to the following year for consideration. Nominations that did not result in an award can be resubmitted or updated in subsequent years.
4. Self-nominations are NOT ACCEPTED.