The main objectives of establishing PMA Youth Program are
1. To honor HRH Prince Mahidol of Songkla, the Father of Modern Medicine and Public Health of Thailand,
2. To inspire youths to dedicate their lives to improve the health of mankind,
3. To provide a professional and personal development opportunities for the new generation/young scientists in the field of medicine and public health,
4. To promote the collaboration of Thai medical and health community with international institutes, and
5. To support the globalization of Thailand’s medical education at the undergraduate level.
To download a form, please click on PMA Youth Program application form.